Wednesday, 16 June 2010

1 month plus after exam... That was quick!!..

11th of May 2010 was the day I anticipated for so badly as it was the last day of examination!!... I got so busy right after the exam at 4pm.. I remembered each and every moment after that as I was so excited about how life is without exams.. haha.. Well, after my exam at 4pm, I rushed back home with my friends to pack my stuff to be transported back home with my dad's help..

3 of my friends followed me back on the same day and since they come from different places, Kuala Selangor, Teluk Intan, Perak and Sibu, Sarawak, I decided to bring them to Telok Gong to have some seafood.. On the next day, we had the famous Klang Bah Kut Teh for breakfast and later shop and had lunch at Jusco.. It was a really tiring (after some sleepless nights during exam) trip... hmmmm... but enjoyable...

On the 13th of May, went to my friend's house in KL to stay overnight and on the 14 and 15 were in Genting for a class trip... We stayed in the World Club room for the first time and the room was quite huge.. The trip was fun.. But got to know from my friend that a bunch of my close friends start to gossip about a friend of mine in that bunch of friends we always mix together.. hmm.. Was surprised to know that..

One day after I came back from Genting which is on the 16, I went to KL sentral to my air ticket changed.. Was supposedly to go Bangkok but due to the crisis over there, we decided not to go there and the change to other destination.. My friend and I were there dealing with this matter for 5 hours... hmmmmmmmm...

And on the same day, at night, we went on another trip with classmates to Redang Island.. It was a 3 days 2 nights trip until 19.. The trip was quite enjoyable and it will be a memorable one as it was the last trip I had with some of my friends who went back hometown after the trip and we would probably never meet again..

On the 21st, I departed to Jakarta for my graduation trip.. :)
I'll be writing more bout it on the next post..

No comments: